Purchase this listing and you can then instantly download your reserved sign template once your payment has completed.
IT’S SO EASY!
• Download – your file is available immediately after your payment clears
• Print – using your home printer, at a local copy shop or via an online printer - for example https://printsoflove.com/marrymepaper/
PRODUCT SIZE & FORMAT
Sign Size: 8” x 10” and 7" x 5"
Supplied as 8” x 10”, 8.5” x 11” and 7" x 5" PDF files
Format: Single-sided flat
This is a rose gold foil effect
Files are supplied in ZIP format.
Search our Etsy store using code MM01-7 or click on http://etsy.me/2oCz9NG
to bring up all matching items.
EDITING YOUR FILE
This product is not editable.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
As all files are digital downloads, and no physical products are shipped, it is not possible to return, cancel or exchange your purchase. If you have any questions, please ask before purchasing.
I'm open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
If you have a question, the best time to contact me and get a quick response is early in the day (8am to 1pm Eastern Time).
I'll get back to you with answers to any questions you have as quickly as I can, usually within 24 hours. Sometimes response times will be longer at busy times. Always remember to check the guides supplied with every download and our FAQs as these often provide the information you are looking for.
Please take a moment to read the shop policies and FAQs on our Etsy Store front page.
Follow us here:
We always love to see photos of our client’s weddings – and your stationery in action – so please do share these with us!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“Beautiful invitation! I had them printed through Vistaprint and they were just as beautiful as any I've ever seen at a fraction of the cost.” Casey
“FABULOUS service. LOVE the product. I will be back for more!!” Sarah
“Super easy to use, the seller was super nice and helpful with any question I had. Would definitely buy from this her again. Totally in love with how my wedding invites turned out” Courtney
“I absolutely love my invitations! They are elegant and simple, exactly what I was looking for!” Ashley
“Was quick and easy and it looks awesome!” Alanna
“Fabulous template! Our invitations look professional and we have had lots of compliments about them.” Victoria
THANK YOU & HAVE A GREAT WEDDING
Marry Me Paper Boutique ♥
© Marry Me Paper Boutique. All artwork is for personal use only. These designs may not be copied, redistributed, resold, or be used in whole or in part for commercial or any other purposes.
All major credit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal and Etsy Gift Cards.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Due to the digital nature of my products, I do not allow returns or refunds. If you have any issues with your purchase please contact me right away for assistance: https://etsy.me/2RzyGaD
The files you download from Templett to your computer will never expire and are yours to keep forever; you can print them whenever you wish.
NON-EDITABLE PDF PURCHASES (NON-TEMPLETT)
Some items in my store are non-editable PDF files; this is clearly indicated in the item product description. Being non-editable, these files do not require to be edited using Templett. You can download these files directly from your Etsy account. It is recommended that you use the latest version of Adobe Reader DC (free version) to open, view and print your PDF files. Use of a Mac or PC (desktop or laptop) is also recommended.
The PDF files will never expire and are yours to keep forever; you can print them whenever you wish.
• Marry Me Paper Boutique designs are for personal use only. These designs may not be copied, redistributed, republished, resold, or be used in whole or in part for commercial or any other purposes.
• The customer is responsible for the spelling and grammar in all of the text used in downloaded templates, including the pre-populated text supplied. Marry Me Paper Boutique is not responsible for any errors in spelling and grammar, or printing costs relating to these errors.
• Where a template is described as editable, this relates only to the text (wording), position of text boxes, font style, font color and background color, all of which can be changed by the customer. It is not generally possible to edit/alter the position or color of any artwork unless indicated otherwise in the product description.
• All computer monitors/screens are different so the printed artwork may not exactly match the color you see on your screen.
• The designs are suitable for four color (CMYK) digital printing only and are not compatible with foiling or other specialist printing methods, for example Letterpress or white ink printing.
• Products are not suitable for use with computer-controlled cutting machines, for example Cricut or Silhouette.
• A degree of computer knowledge is necessary in order to be able to access, edit and download a template. Familiarity with web-based software and word processing software is required, including use of text boxes, text editing, changing font styles and font sizes and downloading files in differing formats such as PDF, JPEG and PNG.
• Customers are responsible for accessing, editing and downloading their purchased templates. Marry Me Paper Boutique does not provide an editing or downloading service; these services are not included in the purchase price.
• Customers are responsible for printing their downloaded files. Marry Me Paper Boutique does not provide a printing service; a printing service is not included in the purchase price. Files downloaded from Templett are provided at professional print quality standard (300 dots per inch or dpi); therefore should the customer be unhappy with the quality of their physical print, this is entirely due to the quality of the print method or print vendor the customer has chosen to use, or it is due to customer user error.
• Home printers can be variable in terms of the quality of the printed output. If you are unhappy with the quality of prints obtained from your home printer, the use of a local copy & print shop, local professional print shop or online print vendor is recommended for best results. Marry Me Paper Boutique cannot be held responsible for the quality of your print, or for any printing errors caused by your chosen printer/print method/ print vendor.
• All products have been created for English language use. Marry Me Paper Boutique cannot guarantee that other language characters will be supported in the available fonts. All Templett items have a free demo version available prior to purchase (you can find the demo link in the product description); you can check if your language characters are supported by trying out the demo version.
• All products have been created for use at the sizes indicated in each product description. Customers who choose to resize their templates when printing should be aware that their print may not look like the original product photo, and that Marry Me Paper Boutique can accept no responsibility for this.
• Transfer of your downloaded files by email is not recommended as file compression may sometimes occur, depending on email settings, leading to a reduction in quality of the file and the printed item. Marry Me Paper Boutique can accept no responsibility for this. Use of a portable USB flash drive, or direct upload to a print vendor's website are alternative methods of file transfer which you may wish to consider.
• Marry Me Paper Boutique is not able to provide font names.
• None of the templates are compatible with mail merge systems or templated label sheets.
• Disclosure: MarryMePaperBoutique provides an affiliate link to the online print store Prints of Love and may earn a small commission when you click on the link and use their service, at no additional cost to you.
• Marry Me Paper Boutique reserves the right to change, modify or withdraw any product displayed in this store without notice.
• By submitting an order you are agreeing to all Marry Me Paper Boutique shop policies.
INFORMATION I COLLECT: To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU: I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Mailchimp (the email marketing system I use) is EU-US Privacy Shield certified.
YOUR RIGHTS: If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below: • Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. • Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. • Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. • Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME: For the purposes of EU data protection law, Marry Me Paper Boutique is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at hello [at] marrymepaperboutique.com. You may also contact Etsy direct in order to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy.
Each product listing explains how to access your template. It's very easy - you'll be editing your template within minutes of your order!
Every purchase includes a simple and straightforward user guide to help you edit your template and get it looking just the way you want. Each product listing explains what can be edited in each template, and the print options that are available. You can also find lots of useful information on how to edit, download and print your template in the Templett Customer Help section here: bit.ly/34H5fNi
These are not services I offer, however if you follow the simple instructions provided, it’s so easy to personalize, edit and print yourself!
Please note that the templates are only available at the sizes and formats shown in the product description. I don’t offer custom size formats.
For best results, heavier (thicker) cardstock is best and we recommend 90 to 110lb cover stock (i.e. card stock). In metric terms this is around 250-300gsm. Most home printers should be able to manage at least 90lb card, but please check your printer's specification.
There are several printing options you can consider:
• Print at home using your home printer
• Local copy store - FedEx, Staples, Office Depot etc
• Local professional printer
• Photo center - for example Walgreens, CVS etc
• Online print vendor - for example Prints of Love http://bit.ly/33o276U
Yes, you don't need to download fonts for any of my designs - they will be available for you as soon as you start editing your template. Note: it is not possible to upload your own fonts to Templett.
Here's how to download multiple cards per page:
• Click on the ‘download’ button on the blue menu bar.
• Choose ‘PDF’ then switch on the 'show trim marks' and 'save paper' toggles.
• Choose your required paper size and download your file.
• Templett will automatically arrange as many templates as it can on a US Letter (8.5”x11”) or UK/AUS A4 page.
Yes! Each and every Templett product has a free demo version to try out.
In the product description, look for the ‘Demo Link’ section (you may need to click on ‘Learn More about this item’ to reveal the product description).
Copy the demo link, then paste it into a separate web browser window and hit return/enter.
To use the free demo, you’ll need to use a PC or Mac (laptop or desktop) and not a phone, iPad or mobile device as these are not compatible with Templett.
1. Check your junk mail
2. If you can no longer access emails sent to the email address you registered with Etsy, or if you can't locate your Templett email:
➡️On a computer, go to templett.com/login
➡️Enter the email address from your Etsy order [find it here: Etsy.com > Your Account > Account Settings] & copy 'current email' [it doesn’t matter that you can’t access it any more]
➡️Click inside the ‘Password’ field
➡️Click ‘I don’t have access to this email’
➡️Enter your Etsy order number [find this on your order receipt: Etsy.com > Your Account > Purchases & reviews]
✅If the email address & order number are correct, you’ll gain access
➡️Update your email address & set a password
Please contact me through my Etsy Store (just click on the 'contact' or 'message' buttons) and I’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. I'm open 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday (US Eastern Time). For a quick response, it's best to contact me early in the day (8am to 1pm Eastern Time). I always reply within 12 hours Monday-Friday, and much more quickly during working hours.