Purchase this listing and you can then instantly download your 'Will You Be My Bridesmaid' card template once your payment has completed.
IT’S SO EASY!
• Download – your file is available immediately after your payment clears
• Print – using your home printer, at a local copy shop or via an online printer - for example https://printsoflove.com/marrymepaper/
PRODUCT SIZE & FORMAT
Folded size: 5" x 3.5"
Supplied as 5"x 7" and 8.5” x 11” PDF files
Format: Single-sided folded
Envelope size required A1 (3 5/8" x 5 1/8")
Files are supplied in ZIP format.
Search our Etsy store using code MM08-2 or click on https://etsy.me/2kimnkQ
to bring up all matching items.
EDITING YOUR FILE
This product is not editable.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
As all files are digital downloads, and no physical products are shipped, it is not possible to return, cancel or exchange your purchase. If you have any questions, please ask before purchasing.
I'm open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
If you have a question, the best time to contact me and get a quick response is early in the day (8am to 1pm Eastern Time).
I'll get back to you with answers to any questions you have as quickly as I can, usually within 24 hours. Sometimes response times will be longer at busy times. Always remember to check the guides supplied with every download and our FAQs as these often provide the information you are looking for.
Please take a moment to read the shop policies and FAQs on our Etsy Store front page.
Follow us here:
We always love to see photos of our client’s weddings – and your stationery in action – so please do share these with us!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“Beautiful invitation! I had them printed through Vistaprint and they were just as beautiful as any I've ever seen at a fraction of the cost.” Casey
“FABULOUS service. LOVE the product. I will be back for more!!” Sarah
“Super easy to use, the seller was super nice and helpful with any question I had. Would definitely buy from this her again. Totally in love with how my wedding invites turned out” Courtney
“I absolutely love my invitations! They are elegant and simple, exactly what I was looking for!” Ashley
“Was quick and easy and it looks awesome!” Alanna
“Fabulous template! Our invitations look professional and we have had lots of compliments about them.” Victoria
THANK YOU & HAVE A GREAT WEDDING
Marry Me Paper Boutique ♥
© Marry Me Paper Boutique. All artwork is for personal use only. These designs may not be copied, redistributed, resold, or be used in whole or in part for commercial or any other purposes.
All major credit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal and Etsy Gift Cards.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Due to the digital nature of my products, I do not allow returns or refunds. If you have any issues with your purchase please contact me right away for assistance: https://etsy.me/2RzyGaD
• These products use Templett, a free-to-use web browser template editor.
• You'll need to use the Templett web browser editor on a Mac or PC (laptop or desktop) and not a phone, iPad or mobile device as these are not compatible.
• You'll receive an email message automatically from Templett a few minutes after purchase, with a link to access your template.
• The email will be sent to the email address connected to your Etsy account.
• Click on the link, then follow the prompts to access your templates.
• Check your junk mail or spam folder if you don't see the email from Templett.
• Allow up to fifteen minutes to receive the automatic email from Templett.
• You won't get an email from Templett if you no longer have access to the email that you originally connected to your Etsy account.
• Click here: bit.ly/36yQ33n for an alternative way to access your templates; just follow the simple instructions (allow 15 mins for Templett to automatically register your purchase and add your templates).
• If you already have a Templett account, just log in using your original login details, and your template(s) will have been added to your account (allow 15 mins for Templett to automatically register your purchase and add your templates).
If you have any problems, please contact me through Etsy messaging or here: https://etsy.me/2RzyGaD and I will help you access your templates.
NON-EDITABLE PDF PURCHASES (NON-TEMPLETT)
Some items sold in my store are non-editable PDF files; this is clearly indicated in the item product description. Being non-editable, these files do not require to be edited using Templett, therefore you will not receive an email link to the item from Templett. PDF files are available to download from your Etsy account as soon as your purchase has completed. You can find a link to your PDF file on the email receipt from Etsy, or follow these steps to download:
• Click on ‘You’ in the top right corner of the Etsy web page, when logged in to Etsy.
• In the dropdown menu, click on ‘Purchases and Reviews’.
• Locate your purchase, then click the button to the right which says ‘Download Files’.
• Then click ‘Download’.
It is recommended that you use the latest version of Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF files. Use of a Mac or PC (desktop or laptop) is recommended. The PDF files will never expire and are yours to keep forever; you can print them whenever you wish.
• Marry Me Paper Boutique designs are for personal use only. These designs may not be copied, redistributed, republished, resold, or be used in whole or in part for commercial or any other purposes.
• The customer is responsible for the spelling and grammar in all of the text used in downloaded templates, including the pre-populated text supplied. Marry Me Paper Boutique is not responsible for any errors in spelling and grammar, or printing costs relating to these errors.
• Where a template is described as editable, this relates only to the text (wording), position of text boxes, font style, font color and background color, all of which can be changed by the customer. It is not generally possible to edit/alter the position or color of any artwork unless indicated otherwise in the product description.
• All computer monitors/screens are different so the printed artwork may not exactly match the color you see on your screen.
• The designs are suitable for four color (CMYK) digital printing only and are not compatible with foiling or other specialist printing methods, for example Letterpress.
• If you are unhappy with the quality of your home printer, use of a local copy & print shop, local professional print shop or online print vendor is recommended for best results. Marry Me Paper Boutique cannot be held responsible for the quality of your print, or for any printing errors caused by your printer/print vendor.
• All products have been created for English language use. Marry Me Paper Boutique cannot guarantee that other language characters will be supported in the available fonts. All Templett items have a free demo version available prior to purchase (you can find the demo link in the product description); you can check if your language characters are supported by trying out the demo version.
• All products have been created for use at the sizes indicated in each product description. Customers who choose to resize their templates when printing should be aware that their print may not look like the original product photo, and that Marry Me Paper Boutique can accept no responsibility for this.
• Transfer of your downloaded files by email is not recommended as file compression may sometimes occur, depending on email settings, leading to a reduction in quality of the file and the printed item. Marry Me Paper Boutique can accept no responsibility for this. Use of a portable USB flash drive, or direct upload to a print vendor's website are alternative methods of file transfer which you may wish to consider.
• Marry Me Paper Boutique is not able to provide font names; this is for intellectual property reasons.
• None of the templates are compatible with mail merge systems or templated label sheets.
• Marry Me Paper Boutique reserves the right to change, modify or withdraw any product displayed in this store without notice.
• By submitting an order you are agreeing to all Marry Me Paper Boutique shop policies.
INFORMATION I COLLECT: To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU: I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Mailchimp (the email marketing system I use) is EU-US Privacy Shield certified.
YOUR RIGHTS: If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below: • Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. • Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. • Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. • Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME: For the purposes of EU data protection law, Marry Me Paper Boutique is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at hello [at] marrymepaperboutique.com. You may also contact Etsy direct in order to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy.
Each product listing explains how to access your template. It's very easy - you'll be editing your template within minutes of your order!
Every purchase includes a simple and straightforward user guide to help you edit your template and get it looking just the way you want. Each product listing explains what can be edited in each template, and the print options that are available. You can also find lots of useful information on how to edit, download and print your template in the Templett Customer Help section here: bit.ly/34H5fNi
These are not services I offer, however if you follow the simple instructions provided, it’s so easy to personalize, edit and print yourself!
For best results, heavier (thicker) cardstock is best and we recommend 90 to 110lb cover stock (i.e. card stock). In metric terms this is around 250-300gsm. Most home printers should be able to manage at least 90lb card, but please check your printer's specification.
There are several printing options you can consider:
• Print at home using your home printer
• Local copy store - FedEx, Staples, Office Depot etc
• Local professional printer
• Photo center - for example Walgreens, CVS etc
• Online print vendor - for example Prints of Love http://bit.ly/33o276U
Yes, you don't need to download fonts for any of my designs - they will be available for you as soon as you start editing your template. It is not possible to upload your own fonts to Templett.
Here's how to download multiple cards per page:
• Click on the ‘download’ button on the blue menu bar.
• Choose ‘PDF’ then switch on the 'show trim marks' and 'save paper' toggles.
• Choose your required paper size and download your file.
• Templett will automatically arrange as many templates as it can on a US Letter (8.5”x11”) or UK/AUS A4 page.
Yes! Each and every Templett product has a free demo version to try out.
In the product description, look for the ‘Demo Link’ section (you may need to click on ‘Learn More about this item’ to reveal the product description).
Copy the demo link, then paste it into a separate web browser window and hit return/enter.
To use the free demo, you’ll need to use a PC or Mac (laptop or desktop) and not a phone, iPad or mobile device as these are not compatible with Templett.
You'll receive an email message automatically from Templett a few minutes after purchase, with a link to access your template. This will be sent to the email address connected to your Etsy account. Allow up to fifteen minutes to receive the email from Templett. Also check your junk/spam folder.
• If your email from Templett hasn't arrived/you no longer have access to the email that you originally connected to your Etsy account, don't worry, just go here: bit.ly/36yQ33 and follow the simple instructions to log in to Templett.
• If you already have a Templett account, just log in using your original login details, and your template(s) will have been added to your account.
• If you still need help, please contact me through Etsy Messaging.
Please contact me through my Etsy Store (just click on the 'contact' or 'message' buttons) and I’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. I'm open 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday. For a quick response, it's best to contact me early in the day (8am to 1pm Eastern Time). I always reply within 12 hours Monday-Friday, and much more quickly during working hours.